The Lawmen's Kit by Present Arms is your basic cleaning kit to maintain and service your AR patrol rifle and handgun. The large Sentinel Plate will accommodate both AR and Handgun magazine post.
- Makes cleaning your firearms easier and quicker
- Keeps parts from going adrift
- Military style tool bag keeps your cleaning supplies together
- Portable - keep on your bench, take it to the range, keep it in your cruiser
- Field tested, armorer approved
- American Made / Veteran Owned
- SP-2 - Large Sentinel Plate
- MP-AR15B - AR15 Magazine Post
- MP-2B - Glock 9mm Pistol Post (others available - magazine post are available for most handguns)
- AR Hook - AR Cleaning Rod Guide & Upper Receiver Strut
- TB-SB - Small Tool Bag Military Style LE Blue
Pistol Post MP-2B fits the following handguns:
- Glock 9mm
- M&P 45APC
NOTE: Our LMK-2A kit fits other double stack pistols, click here.
SP-2 - Large Sentinel Plate - The ideal platform to hold your magazine fed firearm for cleaning , repair, building, display, and storage.
MP-AR15B - AR15 Magazine Post - Holds your mil spec AR15 firmly on our wide selection of firearms workstations including the Gunner's Mount and Sentinel Plate. Made of a tough polymer, it will not mar or scratch your firearm.
MP-2B - Glock 9mm Pistol Post - Double stack pistol magazine post. Made of a tough polymer, it will not mar or scratch your firearm.
AR Hook - AR Cleaning Rod Guide & Upper Receiver Strut - The AR Hook™ is another "third hand" from Present Arms. Hook the upper receiver and pin to the lower with the take down pin.
TB-SB - Small Tool Bag Military Style LE Blue - This functional tool bag is equipped with 2 outside button snap pockets, ideal for small components and 8 inside tool organizer pockets to store your quick access items. This tool bag also features a canvas carry strap for easy transportation and a full length durable nylon zipper closure. The Tool Bag measures 11" x 7" x 6" and is ideal for carrying your Sentinel Plate and Magazine Posts and all of your cleaning supplies. Imported.